WooCommerce Marketplace Mobile App
- Web design
- Shopping cart
- Customer service
- Order management
- Product management
- Brand management
- Tax & VAT management
- Shipping management
- Analytics and reporting
- Security & Trust
- & Many extension
E-commerce Package Features
- Web design: No tech skills? No problem. There’s no need to create your website from scratch. Choose from thousands of themes across the platform and third-party providers, then customize the look, feel and functionality to fit your brand, company values and mission.
- Shopping cart: As full-featured e-commerce software, takes care of checkout and secure payment processing. Customers can easily check out by signing up for an account or using the service as a guest. You can choose from multiple payment-processing options offered by your platform or use your preferred payment gateways; options include Simple Pay, PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google Checkout and Authorize.Net.
- Customer service: Give customers instant access to their purchase histories and tracking information for current orders. Customer accounts also allow users to save products to their wish lists for future purchases, as well as save their information for faster, more convenient checkout.
- Order management: Use the admin panel to manage transactions, fulfill and ship orders, issue invoices, extend credit, and more, all from a single location.
- Mobile commerce: Your shop uses browser detection and responsive design to create a better customer experience by optimizing your online store and product pages on mobile devices.
- Product management: Easily export, import and manage inventory. You can customize product pages with images, zoom capabilities, special pricing options and other storefront customization.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Use SEO tools or packages and configurations to boost traffic to your store and individual product pages from search results. Offerings include metadata for products and categories, site maps for Google and other search engines, and full control over URLs.
- Marketing: Maximize marketing opportunities within your storefront and website. You can drive sales with promotions like private sales, sale invitations, special pricing, free shipping and other discount options. You can also use customers’ shopping carts and individual pages to up- and cross-sell products with product reviews and comparisons, recently viewed products, “send to a friend,” and social sharing.
- Analytics and reporting: Measure your online store’s performance with full analytics and reporting. Options include traffic monitoring with Google Analytics integration, as well as the ability to generate detailed sales reports, shopping cart reports, most-viewed and best-purchased product reports, stock and inventory reports, search term reports, coupon usages, best customers, and much more.