YouTube Advertising Management
Nothing grabs attention more than a compelling story and there’s no better way to do that than through a video. Connect to people in a unique way – convey emotions and sounds through video to ensure you messages are seen and heard. As part of the Google suite of products, YouTube provides a powerful tool to showcase your products and services.
Estimated Delivery Date: October 31 2021
Money Back Guarantee
15 days return policy.
Benefits of YouTube Advertising
- Cost-Effective: Your videos will only be charged if watched for at least half a minute, meaning that you don’t pay each time your video appears.
- Showcase Your Product: Let your video teach your customers how to use your product or service and how it’ll help them – they’ll be thanking you for it.
- Extensive Reporting: Utilise the YouTube Analytics data to see exactly how well your videos are doing, which segment responds best and much more.
- Rich Media: Want to stand out from plain words and images? Make a video! The possibilities are endless and you could be on your way to becoming the next viral video.
These ads appear to the right of the feature video and above the video suggestions list. For larger players, this ad may appear below the player.
These ads are semi-transparent overlay ads that appear on the lower 20% portion of your video.
These skippable video ads allow viewers to skip ads after 5 seconds if they choose. Inserted before, during, or after the main video.
- These non-skippable video ads must be watched before your video can be viewed.
- These long non-skippable video ads may be up to 30 seconds long.
- These ads can appear before, during, or after the main video.
Sponsored cards display content that may be relevant to your video, such as products featured in the video.
Viewers will see a teaser for the card for a few seconds. They can also click the icon in the top right corner of the video to browse the cards.
Build Your Brand Social Media Account0 out of 5(0)
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. Marketing is used to create, keep and satisfy the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, it can be concluded that Marketing is one of the premier components of Business Management – the other being Innovation.
LinkedIn Advertising Management0 out of 5(0)
Get started with LinkedIn ads and reach your ideal customers on the world’s largest professional network. Looking to unlock a professional audience and potentially reaching to more than 450M active members?
Benefits of Advertising on Linkedin: Unmatched Audience Quality, High Viewability, Accurate Professional Targeting, Brand Safety & …